Will bring the boat to even keel
Uneven loading, cross winds and varying conditions will normally cause the boat to list. When running in a straight course, Automatic List Control will correct the boat list to a preset target list angle, usually zero degrees. This can be changed by the operator to intentionally list the boat. When the boat enters a turn the system will allow the boat to heel naturally during the turn and once the boat has left the turn the system will continue to correct the boat to the preset target list angle.
• Automatic control of list
• Adjustable list target angle
• Easy set up in control panel
• Perfect list angle control, regardless the wind direction or load condition
• Improved comfort, control and handling